Monday, August 25, 2014

If I Could Dance Across the Ocean

If I could dance across the ocean..........

If I could dance across the ocean, I'd dance all the way to you.
I wonder who you are? Where could you be?
The ocean is a beautiful border that keeps you from me.
So today I dance a slow dance and back and forth I sway.
To reach my loving daughter and bring her home one day.
If I could dance across the ocean, I'd bring you back to me.


If I could dance across the heavens, I'd dance all the way to you.
I wonder what you're doing? Do you think of me?
The Heavens are a beautiful border that keep us apart.
So tonight I dance with you in my dreams, embraced in your loving arms,
Seeing your sweet smiles, I bring you close to me.
Someday I'll dance across the heavens, all the way to you.


God is the dance partner that brings you close to me.
He keeps my heart at peace, until the day we meet.

So I'll dance the dance with Him and He'll dance the dance with me.
We'll dance the dance together, over oceans, heaven, sky and sea.
Until the day He brings you to me.
Until again your face I'll see.

For you guys!!
Love you so much my sweet baby girl!  I can't wait to bring you home!! You are loved and truly missed Heather Price, Mary Francis Nesbit, and Nancy Burklund.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Very beautifully written ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It was straight from the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love tou, Ang!

    ReplyDelete